Original JAMB Result Slip is the best proof that you have taken UTME, an evidence of your score in the exam, and a requirement for Post-UTME screening in most tertiary institutions.
Original JAMB result slip contains the passport you used to apply for JAMB. Here is a full list of all you will see on it:
- Complete Candidate Details
- Candidates Colored Passport
- UTME Subjects and Result Breakdown
- Choice of Schools and Courses
- Contact address of Candidate
- Notification from JAMB
How To Get Original JAMB Result Slip
Printing this slip requires a new scratch card that you can purchase from JAMB office near you. The printed slip must be in colour and you must make sure that Printer setting is set to do BACKGROUND PRINTING.
You can do this from any cafe near you and if there’s anything you don’t know how to do, tell the Cafe attendant to help you out.
To get your own coloured original JAMB result slip,
- Just go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/
- Then, click on Result Slip Printing. You will see this under The Box labelled 2015 UTME. But, if your UTME was taken in any other year, click on Result Slip Printing under that year.
- A pop-up window will appear and load the e-facilities page.
- Enter your Scratch Card’s PIN in the first box labelled PIN.
- Enter your Scratch Card’s Serial Number in the first box labelled Serial Number.
- Finally, enter UTME Registration Number in the last box labelled Registration Number.
- Click the Submit button and wait for the Result slip to surface.
- Attach the result slip to your email and Save it in case you need to re-print another time.
That’s all. If you have any questions, ask me now. The comment box is below.