Federal Polytechnic Bida 2016/2017 Post UTME Admission form is OUT. The announced cut-off Point is 180. If you did not score up to this, you can take the alternative direct entry form. Check this link: Fed Poly Bida DCE Form. If you scored 180 or above in your UTME, then, exercise patience till the aforementioned date.
If you are on Facebook, like this page for more updates: facebook.com/federalpolytechnicbida
Please read from the beginning to the end of this post, and if possible, PRINT IT for reference purposes. The Dates for the Computer Based Test is now available at the end.
POST UTME SCREENING PROCESS
Screening Exercise has been announced officially as follows:
A. This is to inform all candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State as the First, Second, Third or Fourth choice and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 180 marks and above in the year 2016 UTME that the Post UTME Screening portal has opened to users as from Monday, August 29, 2016.
B. REGISTRATION FOR POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000. The procedure for this is found below, but before you read that, here are the requirements for Post UTME eligibility. Closing Date is September 30, 2016.
Requirements For Post-UTME Eligibility
Please be reminded that to participate in the Federal Polytechnic, Bida 2016 Post UTME Screening:
- Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 180 or above in year 2016 UTME.
- Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second, Third or Fourth choice.
- Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
- Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
- Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result: See how to print one on this link: How To Print Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the Online Result Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Bida during the 2016/2017 academic session.
Registration for the Post UTME screening commences immediately. You can register from your state by following the procedure below. Payment for the form is via internet using your ATM card. Follow these steps:
Proceed to the nearest cybercafe with all necessary credentials as highlighted above for the Post-UTME registration. If you are in Bida, I can help you. My contact details are found at the end of this article.
In the cafe, visit the Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Page: apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng/Account/Register
Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email and any Password of choice (this field is entered twice) and click the Register button.
NOTE: Make sure the email address supplied is valid/accessible to you.
A verification and New account creation message titled Email Confirmation will be sent to your email address. The email message contains a link, so, just login to your email, open the message and click that link. If you cannot see it in your inbox, check in the spam. If it is not in either, wait for some time and it will be delivered. After clicking on the link, you will get a success message.
Log in to the portal by clicking this link => apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng/Account/Login. Enter the Email and Password you used during Register earlier in the appropriate fields. Then click the Login button to display the Application Activities page.
Click on the Apply button in front of POST-UTME SCREENING FORM 2016/2017 SESSION to display the form.
NOTE: Please Note that once you have clicked this one, you cannot click the Apply button again. On the right-hand side of the page, the Form Name will be displayed with the green Resume button. If you want to continue with your application, that is where you will click henceforth.
In the next stage, you will be shown the Payment Details. Please “Shine Your Eyes Well” and confirm that the appropriate form name POST-UTME SCREENING FORM 2016/2017 SESSION is what you are paying for and that the form fee is 2,000 Naira. If it is, then get your ATM card ready and click Proceed To Pay Online.
In the next stage, the Payment Information will be shown to you again, but this time, it will be with your name, and the payment type REMITA is selected by default. Again confirm that the correct form is what they say you are paying for. If it is, click Proceed.
Now you will be given a Transaction Reference Number. Please, copy this and save because if any error arises during the course of your payment, that is what the payment gateway owners need to resolve the issue. Once you have copied that, click Pay.
The next page that appears is Remita’s Payment Page. Again, take note of Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Then look below the box that says “How do you want to Pay?” and you will find three options.
To pay with your ATM Card, look under the third box that is titled: “Pay Now with Cards or Wallets” and identify your ATM Card type under the sub-category “Nigeria Local Cards” if you are using a card issued for Naira by Nigerian banks. That is what most Nigerians have anyway. Click on its icon.
The next page you will see is Interswitch’s Web Pay. Just select your ATM Card type again and fill in your ATM Card Details.
Note: If your ATM is not Safe Token enabled, it may not work. For that you want to read this article to find out how (click this link =>): How To Register ATM for Safe Token
If your payment is successful you will be returned to the portal to fill the form. Fill the form appropriately. The form is in stages, and you can go back to previous stages if you must. (NOTE: asterisk fields are compulsory). For the benefit of those who might find it challenging, here are the steps:
- Enter Your JAMB Reg. Number and click the green Submit button.
- Fill your Biodata and click the green Save and Continue button.
- Fill your O/Level Result and click the blue Save Result button.
- If you have second sitting O/Level, click the blue Add Another Result button. Then, Fill your O/Level Result and click the blue Save Result button. If not, Click the green Continue button.
- Fill your JAMB 2016 Result details and click the blue Save button. Then, Click the green Continue button.
- Select (as your FIRST CHOICE) the Program/Course you chose in your JAMB under Federal Poltechnic, Bida as your Department, and Course, and select Full Time as Mode of Study.
- Select (as your SECOND CHOICE) any Program/Course as your Department, and Course, and select Full Time as Mode of Study. If you like you can select the same thing as in your first choice. Then, Click the green Continue button.
- Upload your passport photograph (JPEG format not more than 50KB in size). Click the green Upload button. Then, Click the blue Continue button.
- Fill your Referee (any adult can be your referee) and Click the blue Save button. Then, Click the green Continue button.
- Click Browse, select a scanned image (JPEG not more than 200KB) of your O/Level result, choose O/level from the Certificate/Result Type drop-down, and Click the blue Add button. If you have 2 sittings, repeat this again with the second result.
- Click Browse, select a scanned image (JPEG not more than 200KB) of your JAMB result, choose JAMB from the Certificate/Result Type drop-down, and Click the blue Add button. Click the blue Continue button.
- Review your submission to ensure that everything is OK. And if it is, click the Orange Submit button.
- If you got a Success Page, click the orange Print Form Button and Save & Print the PDF form that downloads.
Ensure you keep this form very well. Good Luck!
After successfully registering on the portal as described above, you are to keep in touch by always visiting this facebook page: facebook.com/federalpolytechnicbida
If you have any challenges, I can help you register from here in Bida. You can always call me, JOHN, on 08096339911 or 0902 222 2609 or 08078999965 in case you have any difficulty. Add me on Facebook at facebook.com/dosoftware. Or on Whatsapp: 08065008899.
Thanks for your time!