The first batch of the 2016/2017 HND Morning Admission Lists of The Federal Polytechnic, Bida is available now and you can check it though your account on the application portal. This is what you need to do:
- Login to the application portal at http://apply.federalpolybida.edu.ng
- Scroll down a little bit and you should see Admission List Checking. Click on it.
- In the form that appears below, enter your Application Form Number accurately and click the blue Check button.
- If you have been admitted you will get this message: Congratulations, You have been admitted to study COMPUTER SCIENCE (HND).
- What Next? Payment of Acceptance Fees. From the menu on the left-hand side of the page, click Home to return.
- Then, scroll down and you will see Acceptance Fee Payment.
- In the form that appears below, click the blue Pay button.
- You will be shown the information that you are about to make a payment of 10,000 Naira for Acceptance fees. Just click Proceed To Pay Online.
NOTE: Please Note that once you have clicked this one, you cannot click the Pay button again. On the right-hand side of the page, the Acceptance Fee Payment option will be displayed with the green Resume button. If you want to continue with your payment later, that is where you will click henceforth.
After clicking Proceed To Pay Online, you will be shown the Payment Details. Please “Shine Your Eyes Well” and confirm that the appropriate form name HND ACCEPTANCE 2016/2017 SESSION is what you are paying for and that the fee is 10,000 Naira. If it is, then get your ATM card ready and click Proceed To Pay Online.
In the next stage, the Payment Information will be shown to you again, but this time, it will be with your name, and the payment type REMITA is selected by default. Again confirm that the correct form is what they say you are paying for. If it is, click Proceed.
Now you will be given a Transaction Reference Number. Please, copy this and save because if any error arises during the course of your payment, that is what the payment gateway owners need to resolve the issue. Once you have copied that, click Pay.
The next page that appears is Remita’s Payment Page. Again, take note of Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Then look below the box that says “How do you want to Pay?” and you will find three options.
To pay with your ATM Card, look under the third box that is titled: “Pay Now with Cards or Wallets” and identify your ATM Card type under the sub-category “Nigeria Local Cards” if you are using a card issued for Naira by Nigerian banks. That is what most Nigerians have anyway. Click on its icon.
The next page you will see is Interswitch’s Web Pay. Just select your ATM Card type again and fill in your ATM Card Details.
Note: If your ATM is not Safe Token enabled, it may not work. For that you want to read this article to find out how (click this link =>): How To Register ATM for Safe Token
If your payment is successful you will be returned to the portal home page.